Custom Search

Friday, September 2, 2011

Gaucho Grill, Chulan Square, Jalan Raja Chulan

Once again it's another Groupon deal that I've used. This time it's Argentinian steak at Gaucho Grill, Jalan Raja Chulan. Hey, paying only RM47 instead of RM95.10 is a really good deal to resist, especially from such an well known restaurant for steak.




The deal gets meet unlimited refill of soup and salad from the bar. I will say the salad bar is quite nice with variety of vegetables both cooked and raw to choose from. There are about 5 to 6 kind of salad dressings such as thousand island, coleslaw, French, mint and one that I don't really know the name.



I don't know what is the orange colour dressing is.


Soup is potato cream soup that night. At first look it's kind of plain but after I tasted it, I think it's not bad at all even for me that don't fancy potato soup.


Plain looking potato cream soup.


The El Feugo Argentinian Grilled Rib Eye Steak is what I came for. Ordered it to be cooked to medium. While it's unlike Wagyu steak that melts in one's mouth, it is tender enough. The only complain is that it is not juicy enough. Maybe it's because it is rib eye, hence not much fat around the meat. A good cut for those that don't fancy too much fat in their meat.




The steak is use is of good quality that little marination is needed. I prefer to eat it on it's own rather than dip the black pepper sauce provided. Besides, I think the black pepper sauce doesn't goes very well with the steak. I tried eating one piece of steak with the sauce and it tasted like eating steak in the Uptown food court that sells for only RM11 per plate.



Pinkish, just the way I like it.

After devouring the steak, I had a 3rd helping of the salad and then called it a night. This is my first time trying out Argentinian steak. Might come back again and try other cuts or I'll wait for another deal to come up :p


Saw this funny sign outside.






Address:

Gaucho Grill
Block B, Lot 5 Chulan Square,
92 Jalan Raja Chulan,
50250 Kuala Lumpur.

Phone: 03-2145 4268

Google Map here.


Other Ppl's View:

Mouthwatering Food
KY Speaks

0 comments :