Custom Search

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Xpax Don't Lost It All - Episode 3

So, now that Nick is back. How will Amy choose?



Missed out on the full story?

Watch it here:

http://youtu.be/FCnNYgrEw7c (episode 1)

http://youtu.be/6pDcf73J9YI (episode 2)

After all that we’ve seen in the long distance relationship between Amy & Nick and the love Joe had for Amy, it’s obvious that keeping in touch is so important. A quick glance on Facebook on your loved one’s wall or a tweet on your latest makes a world of difference. So it’s always important to fuel up on data to constantly stay connected with our loved one to maintain an amazing relationship.

It's quite important nowadays to keep the data going with the use of Whatsapp and WeChat replacing SMSes and Voice Mail. Don't you hate it when you are waiting for an important reply from Whatsapp or WeChat but your data has been used up?

Having data is quite useful when visiting a friend's new house. My experience when I went to Ipoh to visit my friend, he just need to send me his location through Whatsapp and I just use my smart phone to load the navigation app to find his place. It's the same for another friend that just shifted to a new place in Puchong, which that I'm not very familiar with the new area there.

So dial *128#, pick a pack and get data now! It's quite important to have data connection nowadays.

0 comments :