Custom Search

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Found My Neck and Shoulder Pain Relief

When I told some new people that I met during an event that I am a blogger, most of them will thought that it is my full time job. Sad to say that I don't have that kind of luxury yet. My full time job is a database administrator (DBA), which means I'll have to sit in front of the PC for hours daily for 5 days a week. I have to use the keyboard and mouse for long hours, which means I'll be in a sitting position with my hands raised most of the time.

Working with a PC in long hours makes my neck and shoulder very stiff. Most of the time I was so into my work that I forgot to rest and stand up to move my body a bit to lessen the muscle stiffness. It doesn't help that my company doesn't provide state of the art ergonomic chair like a Herman Miller chair. Almost everyday after work I'll have neck and shoulder pain.

I couldn't afford to buy a massage chair and frequent visit to the spa for massage. I was asked to try out Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub. First and only product that is specially formulated to provide relief for neck and shoulder aches and tension. It comes in two variants. Regular and boost. Both variants are non-greasy; it's nice because I don't have the greasiness feeling on my skin.

From left: Boost and Regular

I tried out with the Tiger Balm Neck and Shoulder Rub Boost. Once I rub a bit of it on my shoulder, I could feel a cool soothing sensation that felt like someone was massaging my shoulder. No wonder their tagline is Power Massage-on-the-go.



The Tiger Balm Neck and Shoulder Rub Regular comes with a soothing lavender fragrance
that provides lasting pain relief for neck and shoulder aches. If your neck and shoulder is not too stiff and just wants to relax a bit then a regular is quite enough. For me, Boost is the pain relief rub I needed.



Of course, Tiger Balm Neck and Shoulder Rub is not a miracle product, it won't help much if we kept stressing our neck and shoulder to the max. What we need is to not work with a PC for too long. Stand up and walk around and do some stretches after an hour or two working. Do some simple next and shoulder exercise, and top it all off with Tiger Balm Neck and Shoulder Rub for quick relief.

Worried that it's not safe? Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub is approved by Ministry Of Health and is a trusted solution for neck and shoulder aches for successful professionals in major cities across the globe i.e. Singapore, Hong Kong, USA and etc. It's a trusted and renowned brand that I know since I was a child. It's available only in leading pharmacies and Aeon Wellness stores.

Now, I wondered if they have something for my back too.

1 comments :

Lance Ingram said...

Hi nice readiing your post