Custom Search

Monday, October 25, 2010

Why I Want To Change To Celcom BlackBerry Torch 9800

Finally, Celcom BlackBerry Torch 9800 has reached our Malaysian soil. I've been waiting for it ever since I known about it.

Why I want it so?

1. It has a big 3.2 inch touch screen. Meaning the screen is bigger than normal non-touch BlackBerry so that I can view more things at one go when I am browsing, Facebooking or Twittering. I follows a lot of Tweeter so it will be nice to have a bigger screen to view more Tweet updates. Of course, the screen is much bigger than my current mobile phone.


Big touch screen.

2. Not only that BlackBerry Torch 9800 has a big touch screen it also has the BlackBerry QWERTY keypad hidden under the touch screen. All you have to do is slide it up and voila, the lovable keypad. Honestly, my fingers are quite big, so a touch screen keypad is not really that suitable for me. Having this QWERTY keypad really is a big advantage for my big finger to update my status on FB, Twitter or Plurk. How cool is it? With BlackBerry Torch 9800, I can have the best of both world.


Slide it up and you'll get the QWERTY keypad.

3. My current mobile doesn't have WiFi which means I can only activate my data plan and cannot utilize the Free WiFi provided by cafe or restaurant to I go to. BlackBerry Torch 9800 has WiFi connection. ;)

4. Faster processing. My current phone is slow. It takes minutes to load the browser and cannot do multitasking. Once I switch to another apps, the other apps will do nothing but wait. BlackBerry Torch 9800 not only has a faster processor but the BB's latest operating system, OS6 has multitasking capability and very social media oriented. Good for me that uses my phone for my social media needs when I'm not in front of my laptop.

5. BBM. Free messaging platform for all BlackBerry users doesn't matter which telco you're on. I have got so many friends on BBM, so it's an advantage to jump on the bandwagon too.

6. Applications. My current mobile phone doesn't have a lot of apps that I can download and use. There are so many apps out there designed for BlackBerry. Like Twitter for BlackBerry, FourSquare, Facebook and etc. Also, BlackBerry enable me to upload picture to my Twitter faster than my current phone. Currently, what I have to do is take a picture, open up the browser and go to Twipic.com, choose the picture and the upload the picture. But with BlackBerry, once I've captured a picture, I will have the option to upload the picture to Twitter.


I want to get my hand on that sleek design.


7. It has a 5 Megapixel built in camera. Far cry to my current 3MP phone camera. Also, the flash on BB Torch 9800 is very powerful too so taking picture in dark environment is not an issue anymore.




8. Celcom is giving out freebies to the 1st 100

Be the 1st to own it with Celcom Exec postpaid plans!

Be the 1st 100 customers to pre-register & purchase the new BlackBerry® Torch™ 9800 today to enjoy the early bird promotion exclusively with Celcom Exec Postpaid plan. Get FREE:
- Jabra Bluetooth Headset worth RM125
- 8GB Micro SD Card worth RM68
- Energizer Portable worth RM58

Celcom will be launching the Blackberry Torch 9800 this 28 October 2010. There’ll be amazing deals for the Blackberry Torch when you sign up with Celcom – at the event only! There’ll also be many other fun activities, prizes and giveaways on the day.

Pre register for the event here.




9. Celcom has very value for money postpaid plan for BlackBerry.

Celcom Exec 50

Get connected with Celcom from as low as RM50 a month!
The plan with automatic discount up to 30% every month!
The more you use; the more you save. It's as simple as that. If you find that prospect appealing, then the Celcom Exec 50 plan is definitely the plan for you.
More reasons why you should choose Celcom Exec 50:
- 15sen call rate to any number. Nothing complicated; just a simple rate to all numbers
- Automatic discounts every month.
- Talk more, save more. The more you use, the more discounts of up to 30% every month
- Low monthly commitment of only RM50.
- FREE Celcom Broadband Basic Plan for 1 month with speeds of up to 384 Kbps
- Be part of the BEST with the fastest, widest, clearest mobile network in the country

With all those advantages, won't you want to change to Celcom BlackBerry Torch 9800 too?

1 comments :

Henry Lee said...

all the best bro! :)