Custom Search

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Glenmorangie Orange Night, The Pool

When I got the invitation to a Glenmorangie event, I was so excited because I've heard about how smooth and flavourful this single malt Scotch whisky is. Not only I got to try it for the first time on that blissful Orange Night, I got to do it in the new hip night club in town, The Pool off Jalan Ampang.



It's called The Pool because there's really a swimming pool in the middle of the club. I bumped into Ally, Red FM DJ, Foodtrepreneur, foodie and etc.




At the same table there's Bangsar Babe, hot food blogger but not available. Sorry guys. Oh, she's available for food review though =P




Nothing can beat an event with fellow bloggers. Always fun to drink and chat with my blogger friends. With a glass of smooth addictive Glenmorangie Original on the rock, ah what more can one ask for?

Which, I think Wilee will agree to that.




I totally forgot about the orange theme, hence my failed colour. Oh, well, Louise not dress in orange too.




Gorgeous Marilyn did come according to the theme of orange and Retro Funk. Some says she's like Minnie.




After few glasses of the smooth stuff, my aim became blurred with Nadia.




But why is it so clear with Clevermunkey here? My camera is a 'she'?




I love the Glenmorangie "Spin the Bottle" iPad game because the only penalty is drink more Glenmorangie, which I'm gladly took the penalty lol.







When I was going for my 4th or 5th glass of Glenmorangie, I bumped into the mayor of The Pool.




While Cheesie was in Japan, I met her #addiction there.




With Dustyhawk, whom I first met through blogging event way back in 2008.




Like a boss, Benjamin chatting with Seraph Sam and MisterIDon'tKnowWhat'sHisName.




This is the first time I met Ciki in person but it's like I've known her for a few years lol.




If you are into food. Then you must visit Openrice. You'll get a lot of goodies by posting your food review there.




Wondered why it's the Glenmorangie Orange Night? Well, add a little tangerine flavour to the whisky and it's a whole new dimension.



Look mom, it's the funny guy, Douglas Lim. Okay, my mom doesn't know who is him. Oh but wait, I think she watched ”己子当归“ before. Oh, Douglas told me something sad about this old Astro sitcom, which he did in a funny way.




Not only she's hot and pretty. She can dance too and very good too. Cecelia Yong, Winner of So You Think You Can Dance Malaysia Season 2.




Another Red FM DJ, Jeremy was there with Joanne Kam.




Another fun event. I love Glenmorangie. Now other whisky need to do better to impress me after I tasted Glenmorangie. I just can't stop drinking. Of course, I drink responsibly, that's why we go some near supper place to sober up first before driving home.



For those giving the Glenmorangie Orange Night a miss, look out for another not to be missed
opportunity to familiarize with all things ‘Unnecessarily Well Made’. Come 11 April to 1 May 2012, Glenmorangie’s SOUNDFORM Fluid bar will be showcased in the North Atrium of The Gardens Mall, Mid Valley City. Whether you are a single malt aficionado, a fan of contemporary design, or just plain curious, be sure to head to The Gardens to catch the SOUNDFORM Fluid, which is a striking yet sculpturally functional illustration of Glenmorangie’s ‘Unnecessarily Well Made’ concept.