I'm not thanking you Monica for this tag.
For the instructions, add your name on the list and simply spell out your name using the given Japanese letter- translations below. Tag six of your friends and inform them of the tag. Have fun.
|A - ka||F - lu||K - me||P - no||U - do||Z - zi|
|B - tu||G - ji||L - ta||Q - ke||V - ru|
|C - mi||H - ri||M - rin||R - shi||W - mei|
|D - te||I - ki||N - to||S - ari||X - na|
|E - ku||J - zu||O - mo||T - chi||Y - fu|
1. OSWALD - moarimeikatate (sounds like america and states. har…. har… har…)
2. CHLOE - Miritamoku — Um…think I still prefer my given name, ha ha
3. GENG – Jikutoji — Actually, I think its cute sounding. Arigato gozaimasu!
4. CONSTANCE - Mimoto arichi katomiku — WOW! Does it sound like an authentic Japanese cuisine? YIKES! I broke it up cos it was quite a mouthful!
5. DORA - Temoshika – Sounds pretty good huh?! Does it mean beautiful woman?
6. Sting - Arichi Kitoji - Sounds like a guy's name but at least it rhymes! LOL!!
7. Amidrin - Karinki Teshikito (I was deciding between Karinki Teshikito or Karinkites Hikito. LOL... still the english name sounds much better.)
8. Osindak - Moari Kitotekame (I sound very Japanese! LOL)
9. Monica - Rinmotokimika (lol, it sounds so funny)
10. Simon - Arikirinmoto (OMG, sounds like Aji no moto)
I'm going to tag Mrs Forest, Ringo, FA, Holly, Sue, and Joshua.