Custom Search

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Brief Look Through of Urbanscapes 2012


Just now I went to Urbanscapes 2012 for about an hour plus only because I have to work to be done at 5 pm. I reached at about 3 p.m. It took me a few wrong stop only to find out where is the main entrance and ticketing booths. The main entrance is near Armada Hotel. I parked at the back of Armada Hotel and there's a bridge that leads to Padang Astaka where Urbanscapes 2012 is being held.




This is the layout of Urbanscapes 2012. There are three stages. Green Stage is mostly for play and teatherical performance, The Next Stage is more on indie music, and Volkswagen Stage is the biggest stage that some of the well known singers will be performing. Yuna will be performing today at 10 pm and Sheila Majid will be performing at 7.30 pm tomorrow on Volkswagen Stage.


The rundown of activities and performance on each stage.



I started with the Volkswagen booth because it has cover, it was quite sunny while I was there.


I took part in the contest to count the number of balls inside the Polo Sedan. First prize is an iPod Touch, 2nd prize fly on a plane and view KL, and 3rd prize an iPod Shuffle.



How I wish I have enough money right now, Volkswagen is having year end sales. This Special Edition Golf TSI is selling at with a great discount, what's more this comes with premium specs like 17 inch rim, bi-xenon headlights, sunroof and etc. Previously, this specs will need to top up about RM 8K.




Next stop is of course food!

Fried stuff.




Dave's Deli serving their halal version of World's Best Sandwich, Beef Burgundy and Braised Lamb Shank.





Feeling hot? No worries, there are a lot of ice-cream booth around. Take the Last Polka for example.



Dessert stalls.



More food!



The naked chef?



My box of Soft Shell Crab Maki (RM12).



Don't forget to go the the Tune Talk booth to get yourself a free popcorn and cotton candy.


Tickets are available at the ticket booth there. I'll be coming back again tomorrow for the food and Sheila Majid of course. More info here.

0 comments :